Growing a company (and a brand) from 0 to $3 Billion
Founded in 2005 by Joseph Brandt and Reservoir Capital, ContourGlobal has taken a highly strategic and aggressive approach to building an enterprise and a brand. Growing from startup to over $3 Billion in assets in less than ten years is no small feat and telling the right story along the way has been key.
Branding and communications become especially critical for companies pursuing rapid growth. A company must signal to its customers, stakeholders, and industry not only what it has achieved but also what it is capable of.
Bureau Blank has worked with ContourGlobal in three areas to communicate key milestones and narratives as the company has grown:
Web presence: establishing ContourGlobal's credentials, successes and vision for the future.
- An interactive media wall greets visitors with content spanning video, company awards, interactive information on projects and global reach
- A financial section keeps prospective partners and investors abreast of the company's latest economic impact and results
- A global portfolio feature allows visitors to navigate the company's properties by geographic location and fuel type
- Multi-lingual support enables readers from markets across the globe to access company information in their native language
Check out ContourGlobal's website here: www.contourglobal.com
Annual Sustainability Report and UN Global Compact Communication on Progress: demonstrating ContourGlobal's commitment to upholding global community values.
- An in-depth look at how sustainability and operational efficiency go hand in hand throughout ContourGlobal's projects
- A statement of commitment by the CEO to the United Nations' ten principles aligning business operations with universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption
- A comprehensive review of progress by the company in each of the ten areas during the year
For more information on the United Nations Global compact see: www.unglobalcompact.org
Employee Compliance Guide: defining a consistent internal culture of ethics and values in transacting business with the international business and governmental community.